Here are some ideas to help you raise funds to meet your goal.
Take the challenge!!!
- Create a Snow Angel after a fresh snowfall in your bathing suit
- This was the original premise of the campaign, let’s keep it going!
P.S. Usually it is women who are brave enough to take on the challenge. MEN – let’s go!!!
Live streaming or Video classes
Create a live stream on Facebook or YouTube of one of the following:
- Team or Individual Snow Angels (bathing suits optional)
- Teaching a virtual class in something like yoga, Zumba, guitar, cooking, etc.
- Since you are the expert you can charge viewers a donation as a fun way to turn this into an opportunity to learn with a purpose.
More ideas to come... help us by suggesting some more
Do you have ideas for fundraising?
Contact us and make a suggestion.
Not Registered Yet?
- Go solo
- Register yourself by selecting “Individual”
- Set a fundraising goal
- Start fundraising
- Join or create a team
- Gather a team of 2 people or more from your workplace, school, organization and/or family and friends.
- Appoint a team captain and determine a team fundraising goal.
- The team captain will register the team.
- Select “Create a Team” during the registration process.
- Select your team type Friends & Family Team or Workplace Team.
- All team members must register and select to join the team.
- Start fundraising as a team and individually. All funds raised by the individual team member count toward the team total!
- Recruit members to join your team.
Your goal should be something you are comfortable with. You can always change it. Note that a lot of donations come at the last minute as there is a rush to reach the goal and people want to help you.
For individuals, we recommend a starting goal of $250 – $1000
For teams, we recommend setting a starting goal of $500 – $1500
Once you have signed up, you can personalize your page by memorializing a loved one, honouring an individual, or sharing why you are fundraising. Customize it with pictures and videos.